Roger is a highly qualified and experienced senior quality and risk management professional with extensive and broad-based experience in manufacturing, commercial services, management and education.
His background in the application of various quality improvement methodologies including Lean Six Sigma, business re-engineering and total quality management to make significant gains for organizations is complimented well with his academic and empirical research experience in these same methodologies.
He is a results driven professional with strong influencing, coaching, training and organizational change management abilities.
Roger has held a range of corporate management roles in manufacturing, and commercial service organisations including PPG Industries Australia, ICI Australia, Dulux and Sedgwick James Insurance Brokers and Risk Management Consultants and education roles at Swinburne and Monash Universities.
Roger has also been involved in coaching and mentoring of others in personal growth work including facilitating a men's group in Melbourne.
Roger has project managed many large improvement projects including
- Strategic skills training and managing improvement projects involving 600 personnel from a large business services organisation over 14 months
- Business improvement projects across a number of industry sectors resulting in significant dollar savings and other performance impacts like customer and employee satisfaction
- Doctor of Business Administration, Monash University, Vic.
- Masters of Science in Applied Statistics, Melbourne University, Vic.
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Operations Research & Econometrics, RMIT University
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Qualified Systems auditor for TS16949, ISO9001/2000 and ISO14000
- Chartered Statistician and Fellow – Royal Statistical Society UK
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, MCI
- Certificate IV in Competetive Manufacturing, Swinburne University of Technology