This is an advanced, 12 month program leading to a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt for people with a strong background in process improvement.
If you have a LSS Green Belt only one day’s attendance is required at the first 3-day workshop.
The program is based on the body of knowledge under ISO18404.
The program consists of 3 major parts:
- 7 days of workshops spread over 3 months
- On-line learning (4 Modules) covering the statistical part of the Body of Knowledge, spread over 48 weeks
- Support as you carry out at least one and in some cases two major projects over 12 months, successfully applying what you have learnt and achieving the benefits for your organisation.
Who Should Come
People who have a senior role in achieving sustainable continual process improvement in their organisations.
What You Will Learn
This is a highly professional program intended for people who will have senior responsibility for sustainable process improvement in their organisation, manage multiple projects, carry out problem analysis, mentor others and manage change effectively.
- Green Belt Competencies
- Project prioritization strategies
- Leading multiple Projects
- Change Management principles and practice
- Advanced Statistical analysis including Design of Experiments,Multiple Regression, Non parametric concepts and exploratory data analysis
- Soft skills in communication and people management
- Building a culture of sustainable continual improvement
- Leading and reporting the results of successful projects
- Quality function Deployment
- Design for Six Sigma
The competencies are based on the requirements in the new ISO standard for Lean Six Sigma.
These competencies meet the international requirements for Six Sigma Black Belt as defined under ISO18404.
What You Will Receive
- A full set of notes
- On-line training over 48 weeks in the statistical concepts and tools, equivalent to 120 hrs instruction. (Valued at $820)
- Software containing a full set of templates for tools as well as for statistical analysis (Valued at $320)
- Certificate of Competence in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt LSS on successful completion.
- Registration on the Lean Sigma Institute's Professional Register
- Active project support for up to 12 months to successfully complete your first project that is typically worth 20-50+ times the cost of training.
Registration with the Lean Sigma Institute is free but on-going professional development is important to maintain respect for LSS professionals and we support them with regular advanced seminars and workshops.
InvestmentBlack belt - $8,700 plus GST (includes Green Belt)
The venue is Room 302, 87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne VIC 3204 from 9am to 4.30pm each workshop day.
Our trainers usually meet on the Ground Floor at the Cafe called "Jimmy The Saint" for an early morning coffee from about 8am so please join us then.Course Calendar and Registration for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training