There are no specific pre-requisites to undertake Lean Six Sigma Lean Practitioner/Yellow Belt Training.
The program consists of 2 days of workshops.
Who Should Come
This program is designed for all those who want to understand Lean Six Sigma and its value in establishing Continual Improvement for their organisation, such as managers, supervisors and Team Leaders.
What You Will Learn
Competencies meet the requirements of RABQSA competencies for Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Principles of Lean Six Sigma and the role of the DMAIC Methodology in establishing sustainable improvement.
- Recognize wastes in a process
- Understand Defects Per Million opportunities
- Project selection and analysis
- Defining the “Problem”
- Process mapping
- Time Value Maps
- Basic statistics
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Facilitating successful rapid improvement / Kaizen events
- Error Proofing Monitoring improvements
What You Will Receive
On successful completion of course, participants receive:
- A full set of notes / workbook
- Certificate of Competence for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
InvestmentInvestment $2,500 plus GST, Includes Certification
You can choose to be involved as a Continuing Professional on our Register.
Register for Free for the Lean Sigma Institute Professional Development Programme.
Registration with the Lean Sigma Institute is free but on-going professional development is important to maintain respect for LSS professionals and we support them with regular advanced seminars and workshops.